- 280 g water
- 20 g raw sugar
- 20 g Yeast Dried
- 450 g bakers flour
2h 7minPreparation 1h 47minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
. Add 280g flour, 20g sugar and 20g yeast to mixing bowl and heat 2mins/37deg/sp1
2. Let sit for 45mins or set aside if you still wish to use your thermomix in the meantime!
3. Add 450g flour and mix 5sec/sp7
4. Knead 3mins/
5. Turn out and wrap in Thermomat or place into oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap keep in a warm place for approx 1 hour
6. Roll out to around 1.5-2cm thick and cut with spatula (espescially if using thermomat!) into squares and triangles. I make them about 6cm x 5cm!
7. Heat up a frying pan with approx 2cm deep oil to a medium heat
8. Fry in batches until golden and puffed up, turning once. Takes only a couple minutes each side.
9. Place onto paper towel to soak up excess oil
10. Enjoy hot or cold with butter and maybe jam too!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Can be made in the TM31 also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins