- 375 g Well Good Rye-less Rye Bread Mix
- 50 g oil
- 375 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Could make smaller rolls if required but adjust cooking time. I used these for my Salmon Burgers. Very light and fluffy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Non-Fried Fried Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free