- 375 g Well Good Rye-less Rye Bread Mix
- 50 g oil
- 375 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Accessories you need
Could make smaller rolls if required but adjust cooking time. I used these for my Salmon Burgers. Very light and fluffy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Variation Jam Ball Donuts (Just like the market ones!)
- Super Simple Savoury Scrolls
- Coffee buns (Mocha buns)
- Turkish Bread
- Barbs Cheese Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Sausage Rolls
- Filipino Pandesal (Soft bread buns)
- White Bread Loaf
- Chicken Mayo Sandwich
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Paleo Granola
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Chocolate Coco-nutty Granola