- 250 g GF SR Flour
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Butter
- 280 g buttermilk
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 2 level tbsp dried onion flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180*C
2. Grate cheeses 10 secs sp 6, set aside
3. Melt butter 3mins 50* sp 1
4. Add all other ingredients, mix 20secs sp 4
5. Spoon into mini loaf pan or muffin pan
6. Bake 20mins until golden brown
To make your own buttermilk, add 1 tbsp white vinegar to milk and let sit for 5-10 mins before adding to recipe.
Can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Homemade cream