- 150 g almonds
- 140 g buckwheat
- 25 g chia seeds
- 20 g Psyllium husk
- 175 g Mixed seeds, Whole buckwheat, sunflower seeds, pepitas.
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea, coarse
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup, pure, Or honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 500 g water
2h 20minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
2. Place all dry ingredients into bowl and combine 4sec/speed4
3. Mix in a separate dish 250ml lukwarm water vinegar and maple or honey until dissolved. Then fill with the remaining 250ml room temp water.
4. Combine with dry ingredients into bowl 10sec/speed4
5. scrape down sides and repeat 10sec/speed4
6. Line loaf tin with baking paper and pour mixture into loaf tin and let rest on bench for 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven 180 degrees 10 mins before and then bake for 1hr - 1:10 minutes.
8. Allow to cool completely out of loaf tin.1. Place almonds and buckwheat into bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9
Accessories you need
Keep in container in the fridge for upto 5 days.
Acknowledgement for recipe from Nourish Everyday - Monique - Student Nutritionist.
Recipe has been thermomix converted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Egg Buns
- Savoury Scones
- Wool Roll Bread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough (also Bread Rolls)
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method