THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 clove garlic
- 6 sprig parsley
- 500 g Easy Baker Gluten free multi grain bread mix
- 340 g water
- Sweet chilli sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic and parsley 5 secs, speed 5.
2. Add water to bowl and then bread mix.
3. Mix 30 secs, speed 1.
4. Scrape down sides.
6. Drop spoonfuls into a greased pan.
7. Spread sweet chilli sauce on the top.
8. Drop the remaining ingredients into the dish.
9. Leave to rest for 30 minutes to double in size.
10. Cook in either preheated oven or camp oven about 35 minutes.
11. Turn out and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls