- 200 grams plain flour, ALDI gluten free plain flour
- 200 grams flour, wholemeal, ryeless rye bread bread mix from "Well & Good"
- 30 grams Psyllium husk
- 0.9 litres warm water
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
• Place quinoa, teff and rice into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/10
• Add plain gluten free flour, ryeless rye bread flour, salt and yeast and mill 30sec/10
• Add 500ml of water and olive oil and knead dough for 5 min
• Add remaining 400ml of water and knead dough for 5 min
• Fill dough into bread form or muffin form (for rolls)
• Cover with cloth and let rise for 15 minutes
• Pre-heat oven to 190 celcius
• Put bread/rolls into oven and bake for 40min (rolls) or 50 minutes (bread) at 190 celcius
• When putting bread/rolls into oven also put baking dish with 500ml of water on the rack below the bread to give the bread/rolls a nice crust
This recipee makes one loaf and 8 rolls (if put into standard muffin forms).
Yummy nutty tasting gluten free bread which "behaves like normal bread"
Accessories you need
Once you put the dough into the bread/muffin form you can sprinkle sunflower or pumpkin seeds over the dough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns