- 420 g gluten free flour, I use Bakels
- 2 1/4 level teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 1/2 level teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 266 g water
- 65 g olive oil
1h 40minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add flour, xanthan gum, salt, olive oil, place lid on and select knead mode and knead for 5mins
Transfer to Thermoserver and pop In a warm place to rise/prove for 1hr
Knock back and roll to desired pizza base size and thickness, leave aside additional 10-15mins then add toppings and cook for 10-12mins
if you want to shape dough into balls, roll out on silicone matt, brush with egg or milk and top with seeds and pop aside as above then bake 10-20mins tap on the bottom once cooked if sounds hollow your readyAdd water, yeast, sugar to bowl place lid on, turn your selector time to 2mins , temp 37° and speed 1.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops