- 1 tablespoon honey
- 240g hot water, (Hot tap water that you can comfortably put your hand under)
- 3.5 level teaspoons activated dry yeast
- 350g Gluten free self raising flour, (I used Woolworth Free from)
- 1.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 60g garlic infused olive oil, (Normal olive oil is fine)
- 2 large eggs, (70g if possible)
- 2 heaped teaspoons xantham gum
- 2 heaped teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 level teaspoon Chicken Salt, (Normal salt is fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, (Diced)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh chive paste, (Chopped fresh would be fine too)
- 1/2 red capsicum, (Chopped)
- spring onion, (Chopped finely as desired)
- 1 egg
1h 5minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place honey, hot water and yeast in TM bowl. Mix for 10 sec/sp3
2. Set timer for 7min/40C/ to activate yeast. At end of cycle, yeast should froth up and cover the lower blades. Dough prep can begin whilst this step is completing.
3. In small bowl, crack eggs, weigh oil and add apple cider vinegar. Set aside
4. Once yeast is activated, add baking powder, xantham gum, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, egg mixture and gf flour to TM bowl. Mix for 7sec/sp6. Scrape sides. If too sticky, add a bit more flour and mix for a further 3sec/sp6
5. Select dough setting. Knead for 2min 30sec.
6. On a gf floured surface, turn TM bowl and release blades. This will bring all the dough mixture out at once, not wasting a bit.
7. Gently hand knead for a few seconds so dough isnt sticky. Separate into two balls and leave to prove, covered in a lightly oiled bread tin for 20 min in warm place.
8. During this time, prepare desired toppings and combine in small bowl. Mix egg separately to brush the top of pull apart before baking in oven. Preheat oven to 180C
9. Once dough has puffed up, gently knead in 1/3 of the topping mixture into each ball of dough.
10. Divide dough into 5cm wide balls and line them along the base of the bread tin. Make sure they aren't too tightly packed in as it may cause it to be dense.
11. Let rest in warm place for 15min. It should puff up again.
12. Brush with egg mixture and top with remaining 1/3 toppings.
13. Cook for approximately 20 min or until golden brown.
14. Enjoy this amazing pull apart! Even my non gf husband demolished it!
*Toppings can be adapted however you like. I chose these because I had them in the fridge. Cheese would compliment this recipe perfectly.
*This recipe is testament to the fact that Gluten free doesn't mean flavour free!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie