- 600 g water, Filtered
- 2 1/2 level tsp Yeast, Organic
- 1 level tsp Maple syrup, Organic
- 320 g sorghum flour, Organic
- 80 g rice flour, Organic
- 80 g tapioca flour, Organic
- 60 g chia seed, Organic
- 25 g Psyllium husk, Organic
- 1 1/2 level tsp himalyan salt, Organic
- 2 level tbsp coconut oil, Organic
- 2 level tsp Maple syrup, Organic
- coconut oil
- poppy seeds
- sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill grains required in mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed9.
Transfer flour into a bowl and set aside
2.Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease loaf tin with coconut oil and dust with flour.
Place water, yeast and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup into mixing bowl and heat 3 min/37 C/Speed1.
Add sorghum, rice, tapioca flour chia seeds, pshllium husks, salt, coconut oil and maple syrup and mix 6 sec/speed6, then 2 min "Dough mode"
Transfer dough onto ThermoMat wrap and let rise for 20 min knead the bread one last time work into a loaf shape and pop it into your prepared loaf tin, rub top of loaf with a little coconut oil and sprinkle with poppy and sesame seeds optional.
Sit it in a warm place with a damp cloth over the top and let rise for 20-30 min
Bake for 20-30 min in preheated oven or until golden brown. Bread should sound hollow when tapped.
Allow to cool in tin 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or let cool and slice in to portions and freeze.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Tuna Risotto