- 300 g water
- 10 g dry yeast
- 50 g sugar
- 500 g high protein flour (bread flour)
- pinch of salt
- 60 g Butter (at room temperature)
- 20 g milk powder
- 8 pieces sausages, cut half horizontally into 16 pieces. Make small cuts at the end of each side.
- Cucumber or tomatoes cut in slices (optional)
- some raisins
- 30 g fresh milk for brushing
- Put ingredient A into Themomix bowl to mix 30 sec/ temperature 37 c/ speed 5.
- Add ingredient B to mix 30 sec speed 0-6
- Set dial to closed lid position & knead on interval speed.
- Divide dough into 40g each and form into round shapes. Let the dough proof for around 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces in equal size.
- Shape each piece into dog faces. You can use a chopstick to poke holes at the spots where the eyes and mouth are. Place raisins into these holes to form eyes and mouth. Ensure you push the raisin towards the bun to secure the position. Let the doggy dough rest for around 15 mins.
- Bake in preheat oven at 180 c until golden brown (approximately 15 to 20 mins). At the same time, fry your sausages using a pan. Alternatively, place them into the oven in the last 10 mins while baking the buns. Remove the buns and sausages from the oven when done.
- Take a pair of scissors and cut a line at the bottom of the buns to form mouth. Stuff in sausages, cucumber and tomato into the mouth.
- Ta da… you are done and go enjoy your buns
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.