- 480 grams wholemeal flour
- 1 level teaspoon Baking Soda
- 430 grams buttermilk
Put the wholemeal flour and baking soda into mixing bowl and comine Speed 1 for 20 seconds.
Add the buttermilk and combine Speed 1 for 20 seconds. Should just come together.
Tip out onto Thermomat or floured surface and mold into round "cob like" loaf.
Bake in preheated over 230 degrees for 35 - 45 minutes.
Should sound hollow when bottom is tapped
Combine the dry ingredients
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Ginger Bread Cupcakes
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (Annabel Langbein)
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls