- 500 g warm water
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tabs spoon rapadura sugar (any sugar will do)
- 100 g buckwheat
- 550 g bakers flour
- 2 tsp salt
2h 0minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 50min
8Recipe is created for
Mill Buckwheat for 40 sec on spd 10
Add water,sugar and yeast mix for 5 secs speed 4
Add Bakers flour and salt and mix for 10 secs speed 4
Kneed for 2min on interval speed
Tip into a bowl or bread mat leave in a warm place.
Allow to prove for 30 mins
Punch down using a bread mat and a little more flour to your hands or on the mat if sticky (it will be).
Place into baking recepticle (either a tray or baking pan for the authentic look or a loaf pan.)
Shape your bread using the spatula and pulling excess dough to the top.
Allow to prove again for another 25 mins.
Brush with water or spray with olive oil.
Place into a preheated oven and bake for 40 - 50 mins (approx) on 200C. Tap to hear a hollow sound.
If using a loaf pan tip out and place back into the oven onto a tray to crisp the bottom.
Accessories you need
This is a recipe I have tweaked it to make it a little easier, healthier and to my liking.
The dough is very sticky so using the bread mat and the spatula does make it easier as does using a loaf pan.
It doesn't hurt to cook it longer just turn the oven down to about 100 C. It makes a crisp light loaf which is very easy to slice for sandwiches etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mum's Mayo
- Curry Puffs
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- Lemon Bars
- Chicken tikka masala
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms