- 310 g plain flour
- 25 g light tasting vegetable oil
- 300 g Boiling hot water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
Add all ingredients to TM bowl (flour first) and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6
Knead for 2 minues
Rest in thermomat until cook enough to handle, then divide into 4 balls
Then divide each of those balls into 3 portions and roll each portion out on thermomat with extra flour until very thin
place each wrap into medium hot frypan and dry fry until it starts to lift and form bubbles, then turn over (you can keep flat by placing a previously cooked wrap on top when cooking the second side)
These freeze really well and are great for kids lunches
Try with my shredded chicken recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choccy Rocks - Janine - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Lemon Cheescake
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam