- 20 grams whole flaxseed
- 500 grams almond meal
- 125 grams Corn Flour
- 145 grams ground Flaxseed
- 20 grams baking powder
- 5 grams salt
- 120 grams Butter
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams Greek yoghurt
- 20 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 level tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 125 grams Corn Startch
- 1 level tbsp whole flaxseed
1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line a loaf tin (18 x 7 x 6 cm) with baking paper, leaving a 2 cm overhang and set aside.
2. Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 9 Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with a spatula. (repeat if you would like a more finer flour)
3. Add ground flaxseed, salt, baking powder, cornflour and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
4. Add all remaining ingredients and mix 5 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, then repeat mixing 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Transfer mixture into prepared loaf tin and sprinkle with whole flaxseeds.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes (160°C), or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of the bread comes out clean.
7. Leave bread to cool in tin for 10 minutes, then using overhanging baking paper, remove bread from tin and transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.