- 500 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 level tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams Butter, Chilled and cut in cubes
- 300 grams Lemonade
- 200 grams sultanas
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Autumn Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Baking BBQ Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Roll New Zealand Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Side dish British & Irish Australian
1. Preheat oven to 130 degrees (fanforced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place into TM bowl.
(1)self raising flour,
Mix for 10 seconds at speed 8 to resemble breadcrumbs.
3. Add lemonade blend for 30 seconds at speed 5
4. Add sultanas and kneadmode for 60 seconds.
5. Lightly spray olive oil onto a pastry mat on the bench top and empty the dough out.
6. Lightly spray one hand with olive oil to prevent dough sticking to hands. Flatten the dough to about 2cm thick. Use a 7cm round cookie cutter to cut out circles placing on the prepared tray.
(For restaurant size scones, use a large glass with a circumference about 8cm and flaten the dough out to about 3cm. This will make around 8-9 scones)
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes (depends on the size of the scone) at 130 degrees. Yep, that's right folks, 130 degrees.
8. Take from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes to cool down and to finish internal cooking.
Accessories you need
Created for Louise, my honeydove, by your adoring hubby.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies