- 135 g sunflower seeds
- 90 g Flax seeds
- 65 g almonds, or Hazelnuts
- 145 g rolled oats, or Quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon Psyllium powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup, for sugar free version, use a pinch of Stevia
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, Melted or use Ghee
- 350 g water
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Coconut oil in TM Bowl, Melt for 2 mins / 50C / Speed1.
Add Maple Syrup and Water, Whisk for 10 secs / Speed 4.
Add Dry Ingredints, Seeds, Nuts, Psyllium Husk, Salt, Stir for 15 secs / Speed 4.
Line loaf tin with Baking Paper
Pour mixture into loaf tin.
Rest mixture for at least 2 hours, or all day or overnight
Pre heat oven at 175C. Place loaf in middle rack of the oven and bake for 20 mins.
Remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside on cake rack a bake for another 30 mins - 40 mins. Bread is done when you tap it and it sounds hollow.
Let it cool completely before slicing.
Store bread in a tighly sealed sontainer for up to 5 days. freezes well, slice before freezing.
Accessories you need
Bake in 2 smaller loaves.
Be creative and change the nuts ot seeds.
Thank you to Magaret for introduing and converting this awesome bread!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers