- 60 grams white rice
- 20 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams Linseeds
- 3 level teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 300 grams Luke Warm Water
- 30 grams oilve oil
- 420 grams bakers flour
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. weigh in TM bowl.. rice, sunflower seeds, linseeds.
2. mill 1 min/speed 10
3. add yeast, salt, water, olive oil and bakers flour into TM bowl.
4. mix 6 secs/speed 6
5. knead "Dough mode" 3 mins
6. tranfer dough onto thermomat or lightly oiled bowl and cover. allow dough to rest and rise (at least 30 mins or until risen)
7. roll dough into dinner roll sized balls and place onto baking tray.
8. bake at 200 degrees for approximately 22mins or until browned.
9. enjoy xoxo
Accessories you need
you can doube rise your dough if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.