- 60 grams white rice
- 20 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams Linseeds
- 3 level teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 300 grams Luke Warm Water
- 30 grams oilve oil
- 420 grams bakers flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. weigh in TM bowl.. rice, sunflower seeds, linseeds.
2. mill 1 min/speed 10
3. add yeast, salt, water, olive oil and bakers flour into TM bowl.
4. mix 6 secs/speed 6
5. knead 3 mins
6. tranfer dough onto thermomat or lightly oiled bowl and cover. allow dough to rest and rise (at least 30 mins or until risen)
7. roll dough into dinner roll sized balls and place onto baking tray.
8. bake at 200 degrees for approximately 22mins or until browned.
9. enjoy xoxo
you can doube rise your dough if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich