- 300 Mls Milk
- 90 grams sugar
- 80 grams Butter, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 550 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, for sprinkling, optional
1. Place milk, sugar and butter in .
2. Warm at 37C / sp 2, 3 minutes
3. Add remaining ingredients in the order listed (except sesame seeds).
4. With MC in place, slowly move dial to speed 7, and blend for 15 secs. Use your spatula to assist if needed. Scrape and repeat if not combined.
5. Knead , 5 minutes.
6. Tip contents onto a silicon mat or greased bowl and rest, covered for 15 minutes.
7. Punch dough down eliminating any air bubbles. Shape into a loaf and place into a greased tin, or free form style. Spray lightly with water.
8. Leave to rise (covered) in a warm place, for 30 minutes or until doubled.
9. Sprinle with sesame seeds (optional).
10. Place into a cold oven and set temperature to 150C.
Due to the higher sugar content this loaf burns easily so keep an eye on it and lower the temperature if necessary.
10. Bake for about 25-30 minutes and cool on a rack.
This delightful sweet style bread is very popular in regions of Europe as a breakfast bread.
It can also be shaped into rolls. About 16.
It is particularly delicious toasted and served with jam or honey.
If you like my recipes, please join my FaceBook group, "Thermify me...!" www.facebook.com/groups/1622735931274603/
and Thermify me breadwinners
For more recipes and information on bread making clases on the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake