- 300 g High Protein Flour
- 190 g Milk
- 40 g Butter
- 15 g milk powder
- 2 teaspoon Yeast
- 30 g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 g Cheddar cheese
- 10 g Milk
- 50 g cheedar cheese
- 5 g brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Cheddar cheese in dry clean tm bowl 2 sec turbo 2 to 4 sec. Remove 50g for topping
Add the rest of the ingredient (except the topping) into the bowl 3min
Let dough proof in the warm place for 40min Make into desire shape and let it have second proof till double size brush the top with milk topping with cheddar cheese and brown sugar.
Bake in the pre heated oven 170'c for 15 min
The baking time depend on individual oven
To keep the bun solf till next day brush with butter after baked and store in the airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry