- 250 g GF SR Flour
- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 280 g buttermilk
- 1 bunch fresh baby spinach leaves, Approx 20g
- 1 tbsp seeded mustard
- 1 chilli, I used heirloom
- 50 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180*C
2. Grate cheeses, spinach and chilli on sp 6 for 10 secs and set aside
3. Melt butter 3mins, 50*C, sp 1
4. Add all other ingredients and mix 20 secs sp 4
5. Spoon into mini loaf pans or muffin pans and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown
To make your own buttermilk, add 1 tbsp white vinegar to regular milk and let sit for 10 mins.
I used lactose free milk without a problem.
You could use 1/4 capsicum if you’re not a fan of chilli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Cornflake honey slice
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup