- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 115 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 60 grams unsalted butter, 1/2 melted 1/2 softened
- 1 cup Milk, warm
- 1/3 cup water, warm
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Yeast
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
1. Place flour and salt in and mix on speed 2 for 3 seconds.
2. Mix milk, warm water, 30gms melted butter sugar and yeast in a measuring jug with a fork.
3. Put the on speed 1 for 1 minute and slowly pour in milk mixture.
4. After the minute it should have come together. Place on for 5 minutes.
The dough should be sticky but if too wet add another 2 tblsp of flour.
5. Turn Dough out on bread mat and form into a ball. Wrap and leave in warm place for 60min.
6. With 30gms of softened butter grease a bunt pan and set aside.
1. Melt Butter in a large bowl.
2. Add sugar and cinnamon.
3. This should be done after dough has rested.
1.Pat dough out into a large rectangle.
3. Place the balls in the butter mixture making sure to coat each one generously.
4. If you like you could sprinkle some crushed walnuts in the base of the bunt tin. Then place the individual balls in close together staggering the seams. as you layer them.Pour any of the remaing butter mix over the top.
5. Cover in plastic and leave for 50 minutes to rise again.
6. in a 180* oven bake for 40 minutes inside an oven tray, as utter may bubble over.
7. Cool for 5 minutes no longer as you could have trouble geting it out. And turn out onto seving plate. It will not last long and is best hot.
Brown Sugar Coating
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style