- 2 1/2 c. Oats,rolled
- 1/2 c cup wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 c. Applesauce
- 1/2 c. Milk
- 1c Frozen Blueberries
- 1 c bananas
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush sides of tin with coconut oil.
Put oats and wheat germ, baking powder, cinnamon, salt together. Whiz 15 seconds on 10.
Add applesauce, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Add eggs. Whiz 30 sec on 10.
Whisk well until combined.
Reverse blades and add 1 c. Raisins.
Fill muffin cups with ¼ Cup oat mixture each. Add favorite toppings, pushing down into the oat mixture with your finger.
Bake 30 minutes or until firm and browned on top.
Let cool for 5 minutes before eating.
Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for later use.
Accessories you need
Use brown sugar if you think the batter is not sweet enough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)