- 140 g buckwheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chia or flax seed
- 85 g almonds
- 40 g flaxseeds
- 35 g sesame seeds
- 65 g pumpkin seed
- 70 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g dried cranberries
- to taste cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg or cloves, optional
- 40 g light olive oil
- 15 g Maple Syrup, pure
- 1.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 340 g lukewarm water
- Add buckwheat flour, baking soda, salt and chia seeds to bowl. Mix for 20 secs reverse speed 3, Set aside into a large bowl.
Grease a loaf pan with a little oil.
Add almonds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds to bowl toast for 4 mins on reverse, varoma speed 3.
Once cooled add the cranberries, then chop for 10 secs speed 7 or until you acheive the size you would like.
Add this mix to the dry mix.
Place all the wet ingredients into bowl and mix for 10 secs on speed 1.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and then let sit for approx 30-60 minutes to activate the chia and flax seed. The mix will become jelly-like when ready.
Pour batter into pan then decorate with extra seeds before baking.
Bake for approx 60 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Let bread cool completely before cutting with a serrated knife.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)