- 350 g water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 250 g Multi grain bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 35 g oil
- 350 g Multi grain bakers flour
- 2 tsp bread improver, (optional)
3h 0minPreparation 2h 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water into TM bowl. Add sugar, yeast and 250g flour. Mix 2 minutes, temp 37°, speed 1.5.
Leave lid and MC on and let rest for 20mins. The sponge should double in size. -If it doesn't, your yeast most probably needs replacing. -This step provides the ideal condition for the yeast to grow.
Sprinkle the salt and oil onto the sponge and mix 10sec, speed 2.
Add the bread improver and the 350g of the flour and mix 10 sec, speed 5.5.
Knead 5 mins, "Closed lid" , "Dough mode" .
Remove from TM bowl and form into a ball. Place dough into a warm bowl that has been oiled, cover with cling wrap and let rise in a warm place for one hour.
Punch down dough, knead briefly to ensure all air bubbles are eliminated.
Press out into a rectangle roughly the length of your bread tin. Place seam side down in a well oiled 900g bread tin.
Very loosely cover with the cling wrap and leave in a warm place to rise for 60 minutes or until doubled in size.
With 20 mins left in proving time, preheat oven to 250°c.
Once dough has doubled, spray inside oven with water (6 sprays) and turn temp down to 180°, bake for 35 mins, or until bread sounds hollow when tapped with a wooden spoon.
Remove bread from tin and cool on a rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets