THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 660 grams bakers flour
- 460 grams water
- 2 sachets yeast dry
- 15 grams salt
Put flour, yeast and water into TM bowl.
Knead on "Dough mode" for 7 minutes.
Add salt and knead again on "Dough mode" for 7 minutes.
Transfer dough to floured mat And sprinkle top with more flour.
Allow to rise for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Divide dough into 6 portions (can do more or less if preferred).
Transfer to a floured baking tray.
Cover with a cold, damp, clean tea towel and let rise for 30 minutes.
Bake in 240 degree Celsius oven for 20 minutes.
Authentic French Baguette
Accessories you need
The French love their bread rolls; be careful, us Aussies get fat if we eat too much.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cinnabun bread
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough