THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 660 grams bakers flour
- 460 grams water
- 2 sachets yeast dry
- 15 grams salt
Put flour, yeast and water into TM bowl.
Knead on for 7 minutes.
Add salt and knead again on for 7 minutes.
Transfer dough to floured mat And sprinkle top with more flour.
Allow to rise for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Divide dough into 6 portions (can do more or less if preferred).
Transfer to a floured baking tray.
Cover with a cold, damp, clean tea towel and let rise for 30 minutes.
Bake in 240 degree Celsius oven for 20 minutes.
Authentic French Baguette
Accessories you need
The French love their bread rolls; be careful, us Aussies get fat if we eat too much.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls