- 540 grams flour, ( Self raising )
- 375 can beer, (1 can)
- 1 level tsp salt, (Plain table)
- 2 heaped teaspoons honey
Recipe is created for
1) preheat oven to 180deg Celsius. (Fan forced)
2) Put all ingredients into the bowl and mix on for 1 minute. MC on.
3) spoon dough in to a greased loaf pan (6.2cm (H) x 26.8cm (W) x 19cm (D)
4) cook for 40 minutes. (Turn half way for even cooking if necessary)
5) once cooked, remove from oven, let cool on a rack.
*As is the case with all baking, cooking times can and do vary between ovens. Mine is gas, and the loaf takes the full 40 minutes, and I turn half way.
* if you wish to make smaller single serve rolls, try usong a muffin pan and cook for around 20 minutes depending on your oven.
* We enjoy this hot out of the oven with lots of butter. We also enjoy it toasted, or just like a slice of bread, and it's great with your favourite spread like jam, peanut butter or vegemite (for those Aussies who enjoy it!).
*This damper like bread also goes great with a delicious soup at dinner time! So, breakfast, lunch or dinner, snack or treat, this is a versatile and yummy damper style bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.