- 140 g pepitas (activated)
- 110 g Flaxmeal
- 280 g tapioca flour
- 100 g Coconut Flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon nutraorganics vital veggie powder (opt)
- 1 heaped tablespoon LSA (optional)
- 1 heaped tablespoon baking powder (aluminium free)
- 1 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1 tsp Himilayan Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp rapadura sugar (or honey)
- 400 g water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 50 g Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 chia equivalent egg replacements, (2 tbs chia seeds soaked in 1/3 cup water)
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Mill pepitas speed 10 for 4 seconds
2. add all remaining dry ingredients and mix speed 6 for 5 seconds
3. Tip dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Place the mixing bowl with dry ingredients on top of TM bowl so you can weigh in the wet ingredients.
4. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Add all wet ingredients at the same time (so make sure you've got your coconut oil melted and the chia seeds have been soaked).
5. You will need to bring this dough together with your hands in the bowl. Keep mixing it around and squeezing the dough so that the chia seeds blend through evenly until the dough becomes thick and slightly stiff.
6. Bake in lined bread tin for 90 minutes at 180oC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie