- 300 g bakers flour, white
- 200 g wholemeal flour, strong
- 150 g oatmeal
- 2 tsp salt
- 50 g Butter, soft
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 300 g warm water
- 50 g raisins
Preheat the oven to 200.
2. Place all ingredients into TM bowl in the above order and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
3. Set dial to closed lid position"Closed lid" . Knead for 2 minutes on "Dough mode" Interval speed.
4. Shape dough into an oblong and put into a greased loaf pan.
5. Cover loosely with plastic wrap or a clean tea towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 30-40 minutes until doubled in size.
6. Bake the bread in the oven for 35 minutes until golden brown. The bread is cooked when the base is tapped and it sounds hollow. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.