- 125 grams tapioca flour
- 50 grams Coconut Flour
- 100 grams olive oil
- 100 grams warm water
- 3-4 tablespoons extra coconut flour
- 1 egg
- rosemary, Optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
9Autumn Christmas Easter New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter Baking Cooking Freezing BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Natural Quick Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Dinner Lunch Snack Italian Pizza, focaccia
Preheat oven (and pizza stone) to 220C.
Add tapioca flour, 50g coconut flour, water, oil, egg ans salt and mix on sp 5, 10 secs or until well combined. (Add rosemary or other additions if serving as a bread for dips etc).
While blades are rotating on sp 4, add extra tabs of coconut flour until a firm dough forms.
Roll out on thermomat or baking paper dusted with tapioca flour, add a little olive oil over the top and place in hot oven. (If adding other pizza toppings add here).
Cook for 10-15 mins until cooked through and is springy to touch.
Thanks to Blogger Paleo Spirit for the recipe : )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte
- Spanish Tortilla
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish