- 200 grams raw almonds
- 1 --- Ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 level tsp baking soda
- 1/2 level tsp sea salt
Mill half of the almonds 10sec sp9.
Place all other dry ingredients in bowl and mix 5 sec sp9. (second half of almonds should be a little coarse.
Put all wet ingredients into bowl and mix 10secs sp 7.
Pour batter into prepared tin an bake at 350 degrees for
30-40 minutes until knife inserted into centre comes out clean.
Remove from tin and place on wire rack to finish cooling.
Paleo Zucchini Bread
This bread can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. It can be frozen, but gets crumbly when thawed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Butter
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Cinnamon crumble cake