- 500 g plain flour
- 8 grams dried instant yeast
- 8 g salt
- 8 g sugar
- 80 grams lard
- 250 grams water, Room temperature
- Add Water, Yeast and Sugar into mixing bowl and warm 2min/37degrees/speed 1.
- Add Flour, Salt
- Add room temp Lard.
- Knead dough 2mins
- Roll into eaqual portion balls and sit on tray with warm towl coving
Allow to proof rise for 30mins
- Shape into flattened roll and mark with fork for fancy effect
- Bake for 20-25 mins until appear slightly golden brown
Accessories you need
Traditionally served as afternoon tea or breakfast with Avacado Ham and Cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice