- 250 g flour
- 190 g Milk
- few drops Pandan essence
- 15 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 500 g strawberrys
- 50 g honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon agar agar powder
31h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1, Lightly oil a loaf pan, or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2, Place milk and pandan essence in TM bowl. Cook 4 minutes/50 degrees/speed soft.
- 3, Add all remaining ingredients. Mix 20 seconds/speed 3 to combine. The mixture should form a ball and the dough will begin to clean the sides of the TM bowl.
- 4, Set the timer for 1 minute 30 seconds. Set to Closed Lid position. Press Wheat button. . The mixture should end up soft and pliable and slightly tacky.
- 5, Remove TM lid. Turn TM bowl upside down and undo base unit. The dough will drop out, bringing the blades with it. Remove blades and gather the dough into a ball.
- 6, Press dough lightly into the prepared pan, or shape rolls as desired. Brush the loaf or rolls with olive oil.
- 6, Cover with a tea towel and set in a warm place to rise until doubled, about one hour.
- Bake at 180'c for 20-30 minutes for a loaf, 10-12 minutes for rolls - the cooked bread should be golden brown, and sound hollow when tapped.
Can replace strawberry with any seasonal fruit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Butter
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce