- 290 g WARM milk
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 40 g sugar
- 1 piece medium egg
- 30 g Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 tsp salt
- 550 g bread flour
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 20 g melted butter
1. Place all ingredients for the dough in the thermie. Sp5/8 sec
2. Then,knead dough 6 mins/
3. Remove and allow to prove for 30 minutes until double in size.
4. Punch down dough and divide into 16 even pieces and shape into rolls.
5. Allow to prove until double in size, approximately 20 minutes.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven (180C) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and glaze with melted butter. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.