- 3 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 100 g wholegrains
- 250 g lukewarm water
- 2 tsp yeast or 20g fresh yeast
- 420 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 g olive oil
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
1. Dry roast cumin seeds 2mins at 100 degrees , set aside.
2. Place wholegrain into the TM bowl. Mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
3. Add Pumpkin and chop for 2-3 seconds, speed 5-6.
4. Add 2 tsp roasted cumin, yeast, water, flour, salt, sugar, oil. Mix for 6 seconds on speed 6
5. Set dial to closed lid position. Knead the dough for 3 minutes on
6. Turn dough onto Thermomat and knead lightly for a few seconds until "round mushroom shape and smooth", it is a soft dough. Wrap in mat and leave in warm place for 30mins
7. Shape and brush with a little water, sprinke over remaining roasted cumin seeds.
8. Place in oven on your mat and bake for 30 mins at 200 degrees c (less if shaped into rolls, bread should sound "hollow" when tapped on the bottom after baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting