- 250 g tasty cheese in chunks
- 120 g tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-Carb Soda (Baking Soda)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Milk
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a large tray with baking paper.
Place cheese in thermomix and blend for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Add tapioca flour and bi-carb soda and blend for a further 30 seconds on speed 4. Mixture should resemble very fine bread crumbs.
Add egg, lock lid and press turbo 4-5 times or until egg is combined.
Add milk and blend on speed 3 for 10 seconds to form a soft dough.
Roll dough into 10 balls and spread them out on the baking tray before placing in the freezer for 5 minutes
Remove from freezer and place them straight into the moderate oven and cook for 15 minutes or until just golden
These are perfect served with a creamy winter soup. These taste great by themselves but herbs and bacon could be added for extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits