- 390 g water, warm
- 3 tsp active yeast, (Edmonds Surebake Active Yeast Mixture)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon skim milk powder
- 650 g bread flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
- Place water, yeast, sugar & butter in bowl and heat, 15 min/37C/Sp 1
Add all other ingredients in order shown and mix 10sec/Sp 6
Then 2min/knead function.
Form mixture into ball and place in bowl, cover with clingwrap and keep in a warm place for 1 hour to rise.
Shape into buns, loaf or whatever you want to use it for (works well for chelsea buns, scrolls etc.) and rise for a further 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180C (160 fan forced) and cook for about 20 minutes - loaves would take a bit longer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Phil's Bread Rolls
- Badnikova Pogača (Pogacha) - Christmas Eve Bread with Coin
- Vienna Loaf
- Keto Bulki
- Rosie's Pumpkin Seed Bread
- Jerusalem Bagels
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Variation Jam Ball Donuts (Just like the market ones!)
- Super Simple Savoury Scrolls
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Clone of Yummy Apple Shortcake - Raspberry & White Choc Version
- Dark Chocolate and Almond Torte
- Caramel Slice
- Orange, Date & Walnut Muffins
- Lemon Loaf
- Feijoa & Date Cake
- Best Feijoa Cake
- Cream Cheese & Raspberry Coffee Cake
- Red Onion Tart
- Lime Tart
- Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Weetbix slice
- Smilo - Thermobexta
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Baked Crumble Topping