- 390 g water, warm
- 3 tsp active yeast, (Edmonds Surebake Active Yeast Mixture)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon skim milk powder
- 650 g bread flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Place water, yeast, sugar & butter in bowl and heat, 15 min/37C/Sp 1
Add all other ingredients in order shown and mix 10sec/Sp 6
Then 2min/knead function.
Form mixture into ball and place in bowl, cover with clingwrap and keep in a warm place for 1 hour to rise.
Shape into buns, loaf or whatever you want to use it for (works well for chelsea buns, scrolls etc.) and rise for a further 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180C (160 fan forced) and cook for about 20 minutes - loaves would take a bit longer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Cornflake honey slice
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)