- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 540 g plain flour
- 15 g sugar
- 15 g dry yeast
- 30 g olive oil
- 10 g salt
- 4 bottles Food colouring, (eg yellow, green, blue, red)
1. milk + yolk at 80 degrees, 1 minute, speed 3
2. 5 seconds, speed 7
3. 1 minute
4. Divide the dough into 5 balls of equal size. Place one of the balls into a bowl and set aside to rise.
5. Press your thumb into the 2nd ball to create a hole and add 10 drops of the yellow food colouring. 1.5 mins (more if the colour is too blotchy), and place into another bowl to rise.
9. Roll the dough so you end up with a long sausage, with the natural dough on the outside.
10. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and place the roll (natural-colour side up) into it.
11. Pre-heat oven to 190C while you let the loaf prove another hour.
12. Place the loaf into pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Cool before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry jam
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer