- 1 qty bread dough, (from EDC/Chip/BCB or your favourite one)
- 1 tub of fresh ricotta, drained
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Small tub PITTED Kalamata olives
- 1 Small bunch basil - leaves only
- 1 Clove garic
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Make the dough as per instructions, then let rise in a warm spot for about an hour.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Roll out dough into a large rectangle.
Place all other ingredients EXCEPT RICOTTA into the bowl and chop 3 SECONDS/SPEED 6.5
Add ricotta to bowl and mix on REVERSE/SPEED 3 until combined (a few seconds).
Scrape filling out of bowl and straight ono the dough, using your hands to spread and cover the rectangle.
Starting from the long side of the rectangle, roll the dough up into a log (as you would when making scrolls).
Using a sharp knife, cut the log VERTICALLY down the middle so that it is split onto 2 thin logs.
With the cut side facing up, twist one log around the other and repeat, so that it forms a "rope" look. Press the ends together to that it is sealed and wont come undone.
Place on a baking paper lined tray and bake for around 40 minutes.
Leave it to rise again for 15 minutes.
Bake for approx 35-40 minutes depending on your oven.
RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Thermilane Savory pull-apart pot bread
- Bec's Greek Pita Bread
- Gluten free focaccia / flat bread
- ThermoLex bread loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Bianca
- Pita Bread
- Pink Iced Buns - Cloudy Kitchen
- Flatbread gluten free
- Almond and linseed paleo bread - Quirky Cooking
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole