- 85 g whole wheat grain
- 15 g linseed
- 300 g Milk
- 80 g raw honey
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- pinch salt
- 420 g bakers flour
8Recipe is created for
Place wheat onto baking tray and roast for 10 minutes until crunchy and well toasted.
Place wheat and linseed into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 10.
Add milk, honey and yeast and warm for 2 minutes at 37°C on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. With dial set to closed lid position, knead for 3 minutes at Interval speed. Tip out onto ThermoMat and roll into a tight ball. Wrap and allow to double in size before continuing.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Press dough out into flat rectangle, just using your fingertips. Roll long edges into each other and seal together. Turn and repeat the folding and sealing action on the short edges. Repeat this several times until you have an even shape. Place into rectangular bread tin to double again. Slash top with razor blade or very sharp knife. Spray with water spritz.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and sounding hollow when tapped. Cool 5 minutes in tin before turning out and returning to turned off oven to crisp up base.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting