- 85 g whole wheat grain
- 15 g linseed
- 300 g Milk
- 80 g raw honey
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- pinch salt
- 420 g bakers flour
8Recipe is created for
Place wheat onto baking tray and roast for 10 minutes until crunchy and well toasted.
Place wheat and linseed into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 10.
Add milk, honey and yeast and warm for 2 minutes at 37°C on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. With dial set to closed lid position, knead for 3 minutes at Interval speed. Tip out onto ThermoMat and roll into a tight ball. Wrap and allow to double in size before continuing.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Press dough out into flat rectangle, just using your fingertips. Roll long edges into each other and seal together. Turn and repeat the folding and sealing action on the short edges. Repeat this several times until you have an even shape. Place into rectangular bread tin to double again. Slash top with razor blade or very sharp knife. Spray with water spritz.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and sounding hollow when tapped. Cool 5 minutes in tin before turning out and returning to turned off oven to crisp up base.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice