- 350 g Whole Wheat Flour, (Atta)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Soya Powder
- 270 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Whole wheat flour, Salt, Soya powder and water into the TM bowl.
2. Set it to a dough mode for 2 MIN. (WITHOUT MC)
3. Empty the TM Bowl by turning it upside down and twisting the blades. (This helps the dough to smoothly slip out).
4. Now roll the dough into a ball and cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 10 - 15 MIN.
5. Then, divide the dough into small portions and roll into small sized balls.
6. Dust the balls in a little flour and roll into thin round rotis.
7. Now heat a non-stick pan and slightly cook the rotis on both sides.
8. Place the rotis in a plate and top some ghee over the rotis and serve hot
If you are alergic to Soy, simply skip it and proceed with the rest of the ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)