- 370mls water, Luke Warm
- 1.5 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 650 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoon salt, I use Pink Himalayin
- 2 teaspoon bread improver
- 50 grams sun dried tomatoes, Dont discard oil
- 1 tablespoon oil, Reserved from Sun Dried Tomatatoes
- 150 grams parmesan chunks, approx 3cm
- 8 Basil Leaves (Fresh)
- 20 grams Butter, Melted
- 100 grams bakers flour
- 50 grams water
- 2 Basil leaves
2h 35minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan in bowl, 8 Sec Speed 10. Set Aside.
Add Semi Dried Tomatoes, 3 Sec Speed 8. Set asdie in same bowl as Parmesan Cheese. Add Basil leaves to this mixture & set aside.
Add Water, Sugar, Yeast, Flour, Salt, Bread Improver, Reserved Oil from Sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Basil Leaves. 7 Sec Speed 7. Then 6 mins kneed.
Turn out onto Thermomat & wrap up & let rest for 20 mins.
Or place dough into bowl & cover with glad wrap & place in a warm place.
Knock dough back & shape into 12 rolls. Place rolls on greaseproof paper, cover with glad wrap & let prove for 1 1/2 hours.
Pipe Crosses on Rolls & bake 180.c for 30-40 mins until golden & hollow to touch underneath.
Brush with Melted butter & Enjoy!!!
Place Flour, Water & Basil leaves in bowl. 10 Sec Speed 5.
Place in piping bag & pipe on rolls.
Accessories you need
You can use any left over Antipasto itmes.
Salmai, Olives, Pickled onions. Almost anything you have in your fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries