- 370mls water, Luke Warm
- 1.5 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 650 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoon salt, I use Pink Himalayin
- 2 teaspoon bread improver
- 50 grams sun dried tomatoes, Dont discard oil
- 1 tablespoon oil, Reserved from Sun Dried Tomatatoes
- 150 grams parmesan chunks, approx 3cm
- 8 Basil Leaves (Fresh)
- 20 grams Butter, Melted
- 100 grams bakers flour
- 50 grams water
- 2 Basil leaves
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan in bowl, 8 Sec Speed 10. Set Aside.
Add Semi Dried Tomatoes, 3 Sec Speed 8. Set asdie in same bowl as Parmesan Cheese. Add Basil leaves to this mixture & set aside.
Add Water, Sugar, Yeast, Flour, Salt, Bread Improver, Reserved Oil from Sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Basil Leaves. 7 Sec Speed 7. Then 6 mins kneed.
Turn out onto Thermomat & wrap up & let rest for 20 mins.
Or place dough into bowl & cover with glad wrap & place in a warm place.
Knock dough back & shape into 12 rolls. Place rolls on greaseproof paper, cover with glad wrap & let prove for 1 1/2 hours.
Pipe Crosses on Rolls & bake 180.c for 30-40 mins until golden & hollow to touch underneath.
Brush with Melted butter & Enjoy!!!
Place Flour, Water & Basil leaves in bowl. 10 Sec Speed 5.
Place in piping bag & pipe on rolls.
You can use any left over Antipasto itmes.
Salmai, Olives, Pickled onions. Almost anything you have in your fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Mushroom risotto
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream