- 300 grams water
- 1 sachet Yeast, Tandaco dry yeast
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon table salt, not pink
- 1 tablespoon Wallaby Bread improver
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 520 grams Baker's Flour
2h 40minPreparation 2h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water and yeast into the mixing bowl and heat for 2 min/37*C/speed 1 or until temperature 37*C is reached.
- Add olive oil, bread improver, sugar, baker's flour and salt and mix for 6 sec/speed 6 and then kneed with the measuring cup OFF for 6 minutes.
- Place the dough onto ThermoMat or floured surface and work into a ball then wrap it in the Thermomat loosely or put it in a floured bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave it without touching for at least an hour in a sunny or warm spot.
- Smoothly transfer the dough into a greased bread loaf tin, cover with a plastic wrap and put a rubber band around the tin to secure the plastic wrap. Cover with a tea towel and leave it for an hour in a sunny or warm spot or until the dough fills just over 3/4 of the tin.
- Turn the oven to 200*C. Remove the plastic wrap, very gently brush the top of the dough with water then put on the bread tin lid and place it in the oven while it is still warming up. Bake for 20 minutes from the point when oven reaches 200*C.
Remove the lid and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the crust is golden. Bread should sound hollow when you tap on it.
Allow to cool down for aproximately 10 minutes before transfering onto a wire rack.
Accessories you need
Be patient. Let the dough rise at least one hour on a sunny or warm spot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.