- 3 Bananas, ripe
- 4 Eggs.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 --- Cup, Almond Milk, or regular milk
- 1 Cup, White Spelt Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams Dark Choc Chip
1) Pre-Heat your waffle iron.
2) Place Banana, Eggs and Milk into the TM bowl. Blend 6 seconds/Sp7
3) Add remaining ingredients and blend 6seconds/Sp6
4) Grease your waffle iron and pour a portion of the batter and cook 3.5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter until finished.
5) Top with cream, maple syrup, with chopped bananas.
This recipe is fantastic doubled and the portions frozen. You just take it out of the freezer and microwave it for 30 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raisin bread
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Bruschetta spread
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies