THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300 grams warm water
- 1 package Instant dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 260 grams white bakers four
- 240 grams spelt flour
- a few pinches extra flour for rolling
- 300 grams cured or smoked salmon, (see my cured salmon recipe)
- 1 ripe avocado - finely sliced, (hass is my favorite!)
- 1 lebanese cucumber - finely sliced
- 4-5 tablespoons thick Greek yogurt
- --- juice of 1/2 lemon
- few pinches salt
- freshly cracked black pepper, to season
Add garlic to TM bowl and chop 2 sec | Spd 7 Add warm water and yeast, salt, oil & then flour. Mix 6 secs | Spd 6. Kneed for 2 mins and set aside in a bowl covered with cling wrap to rise until doubled in size. Pre-heat your oven to 220*c or put your pizza stone in your BBQ on high (or if you're lucky enough to have a pizza oven in your backyard fire it up!!!) While this is happening you can slice your salmon, cucumber and avo and set aside in fridge until pizza base is cooked. In a clean thermomix bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice and salt and pepper 5 secs | Spd 4 and set aside in fridge. Once dough is ready, divide the dough into the amount of pizza you want to make (I usually get 3 - 4 thin pizzas out of a batch of dough, as that's what we like, but if you like a thicker crust split the dough in 2) , roll out on a floured board into a round shape and put onto an oven tray. Spread a little olive oil on top and cook on a pizza stone or a hot oven until crunchy & golden. Once out, drizzle a tiny bit more oil (if necessary) and layer salmon, avo, cucumber & drizzle with lemon yogurt sauce. Enjoy!
This quick salad pizza was an absolute hit with my family! Hope you enjoy!
For the 'story' beind this recipe, have a read of my blog at www.asliceofvi.blogspot.com.au - you can also follow me on Facebook //www.facebook.com/asliceofvi
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Stir fried broccoli
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart