THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300 grams warm water
- 1 package Instant dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 260 grams white bakers four
- 240 grams spelt flour
- a few pinches extra flour for rolling
- 300 grams cured or smoked salmon, (see my cured salmon recipe)
- 1 ripe avocado - finely sliced, (hass is my favorite!)
- 1 lebanese cucumber - finely sliced
- 4-5 tablespoons thick Greek yogurt
- --- juice of 1/2 lemon
- few pinches salt
- freshly cracked black pepper, to season
Add garlic to TM bowl and chop 2 sec | Spd 7 Add warm water and yeast, salt, oil & then flour. Mix 6 secs | Spd 6. Kneed for 2 mins and set aside in a bowl covered with cling wrap to rise until doubled in size. Pre-heat your oven to 220*c or put your pizza stone in your BBQ on high (or if you're lucky enough to have a pizza oven in your backyard fire it up!!!) While this is happening you can slice your salmon, cucumber and avo and set aside in fridge until pizza base is cooked. In a clean thermomix bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice and salt and pepper 5 secs | Spd 4 and set aside in fridge. Once dough is ready, divide the dough into the amount of pizza you want to make (I usually get 3 - 4 thin pizzas out of a batch of dough, as that's what we like, but if you like a thicker crust split the dough in 2) , roll out on a floured board into a round shape and put onto an oven tray. Spread a little olive oil on top and cook on a pizza stone or a hot oven until crunchy & golden. Once out, drizzle a tiny bit more oil (if necessary) and layer salmon, avo, cucumber & drizzle with lemon yogurt sauce. Enjoy!
This quick salad pizza was an absolute hit with my family! Hope you enjoy!
For the 'story' beind this recipe, have a read of my blog at www.asliceofvi.blogspot.com.au - you can also follow me on Facebook //www.facebook.com/asliceofvi
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH