- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 55 g water
- 70 g sugar
- 55 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 220 g buttermilk, or milk
- 1 egg
- 680 g bakers flour
- Melted butter to brush rolls
1h 3minPreparation 1h 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place yeast, water, sugar, butter, salt and milk into TM bowl and warm for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
Add egg and flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
With dial set to closed lid position, knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and bring dough together into tight ball. Wrap and prove until doubled.
Form into rolls and place on paper lined tray. Brush with melted
butter and allow to double again before baking in 200ºC oven for 12-15
minutes or until lightly golden.
Other users also liked...
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad