- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 55 g water
- 70 g sugar
- 55 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 220 g buttermilk, or milk
- 1 egg
- 680 g bakers flour
- Melted butter to brush rolls
1h 3minPreparation 1h 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place yeast, water, sugar, butter, salt and milk into TM bowl and warm for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
Add egg and flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
With dial set to closed lid position, knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and bring dough together into tight ball. Wrap and prove until doubled.
Form into rolls and place on paper lined tray. Brush with melted
butter and allow to double again before baking in 200ºC oven for 12-15
minutes or until lightly golden.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Mississippi mudcake
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Orange Pineapple Juice