- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 55 g water
- 70 g sugar
- 55 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 220 g buttermilk, or milk
- 1 egg
- 680 g bakers flour
- Melted butter to brush rolls
1h 18minPreparation 1h 3minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place yeast, water, sugar, butter, salt and milk into TM bowl and warm for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
Add egg and flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
With dial set to closed lid position, knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and bring dough together into tight ball. Wrap and prove until doubled.
Form into rolls and place on paper lined tray. Brush with melted
butter and allow to double again before baking in 200ºC oven for 12-15
minutes or until lightly golden.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats