- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 55 g water
- 70 g sugar
- 55 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 220 g buttermilk, or milk
- 1 egg
- 680 g bakers flour
- Melted butter to brush rolls
1h 3minPreparation 1h 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place yeast, water, sugar, butter, salt and milk into TM bowl and warm for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
Add egg and flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
With dial set to closed lid position, knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and bring dough together into tight ball. Wrap and prove until doubled.
Form into rolls and place on paper lined tray. Brush with melted
butter and allow to double again before baking in 200ºC oven for 12-15
minutes or until lightly golden.
Other users also liked...
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- CHEESY VEGEMITE HOT CROSS BUNS
- Iced sweet buns
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Gluten Free Bread
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling