- 125 grams Butter, chopped and soft
- 180 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 350 grams ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon (sugar)
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 3 tablespoon WARM milk
Prehead oven to 180 Celcius.
1. Cream butter & Sugar on speed 4 for 20 seconds then scrape down sides
2. Add all other ingredients and mix on for 30 seconds speed 6.
3. Pour into bread tin and bake for 55minutes.
Try to let cool before eating - if you can!
Great to freeze for lunch boxes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice