- 125 grams Butter, chopped and soft
- 180 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 350 grams ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon (sugar)
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 3 tablespoon WARM milk
Prehead oven to 180 Celcius.
1. Cream butter & Sugar on speed 4 for 20 seconds then scrape down sides
2. Add all other ingredients and mix on for 30 seconds speed 6.
3. Pour into bread tin and bake for 55minutes.
Try to let cool before eating - if you can!
Great to freeze for lunch boxes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars