- 125 grams Butter, chopped and soft
- 180 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 350 grams ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon (sugar)
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 3 tablespoon WARM milk
Prehead oven to 180 Celcius.
1. Cream butter & Sugar on speed 4 for 20 seconds then scrape down sides
2. Add all other ingredients and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" for 30 seconds speed 6.
3. Pour into bread tin and bake for 55minutes.
Try to let cool before eating - if you can!
Great to freeze for lunch boxes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble