- 220 g lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 22 teaspoon dried yeast
- 60 g seeds of your choice, (sesame, sunflower, flax, etc)
- 20 g honey
- 20 g olive oil
- 600 g wholemeal bread flour mix, (I use Laucke Golden Wholemeal)
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Add water, sugar and yeast to and let sit for a minute. Then, 37C/1 min/
2. Add honey, oil, seeds and flour, for 8 minutes. (Add extra water if required, 5g at a time until the dough is consistent.)
3. Prove the dough in the for approx 30 minutes, or until the dough reaches the top.
4. Punch the dough down and for another 2 minutes. Turn oven on to 200 C while this is happening.
5. Roll dough into an even oblong and place into a sturdy bread tin. Prove in a warm, draught-free place (such as next to the griller while the oven is pre-heating) for 30 minutes or until risen to the desired size.
6. Bake in 200C oven for 20-25 minutes depending on the desired crust colour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)