- 110 g water
- 0.5 tsp dried instant yeast
- 0.5 tsp white sugar
- 200 g flour, Italian 00
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp bread improver, optional
1h 50minPreparation 1h 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Combine water, yeast, sugar, 3 min / 37°C / speed 2
- Add (in order) flour, oil, salt, bread improver, combine 6 min /
- Leave in TM bowl to proof for at least 1 hour until double in size.
- Transfer to floured bench or silicon mat, knead and roll out to desired pizza size.
- Tranfer to pizza tray and leave to proof for at least another 30 mins before adding toppings and cooking.
Ultimate Pizza Dough - makes one 30cm pizza
Recipe ingredients make one 30cm size pizza, thin crust. Double ingredients to make two pizzas or preferred size.
I tend to let the dough sit in the TM bowl to proof for a couple hours until I roll it out. Once rolled out, I let proof for another couple hours to esnure a fluffy pizza.
For best results, cook in a preheated oven at 250C conventional mode until cooked (best to check with your oven heating guide).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup