- 250 grams Milk
- 30 grams fresh yeast
- 500 grams strong white flour
- 1 level tsp salt
- 60 grams Butter, cut into small pieces
- 25 grams white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 level tsp ground nutmeg
- 50 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 50 grams apricots', chopped into small bits
- 50 grams water
- 40 grams White Flour
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 50 grams apricot jam
2h 20minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
mix 2 mins. 37 C. Speed 2. place milk and yeast in bowl
use dough function, 2 mins, turn on to full speed.
half way through add chopped white chocolate and apricots through top of lid while Thermi is still working. add flour, salt, butter, sugar, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- leave to prove in bowl with lid on for around 30 to 45 mins or until double in size. dough should be shinning. keep an eye on your mix you dont want to over prove it
turn onto lightly floured board and roll into saugage shape cut 12 equal buns and roll into bun place onto baking try and cover with cloth and prove for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat oven to 200 c while second prove is happening
- Once you are happy with the second prove.
add all cross ingredients to a small bowl mix by hand and spoon into piping bag with medium nozzle or small plastic bag and cut a small hole in corner and pipe cross onto buns
- Bake for around 20 minutes turn tray after 15 mins
once buns come out of oven brush with warmed apricot jam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.