- 150 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 500 g brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 250 g white chocolate melts
Prepare a slice tin by greasing and lining.
1. Melt the butter, condensed milk and brown sugar, Varoma/6-8 mins/sp2 or until completely melted and smooth.
2. Add salt and the melts to the Varoma/2mins/sp3.
3. Pour into the prepared tray and sprinkle with extra salt (to taste).
4. Place into the fridge for a couple of hours to set, before cutting into blocks to serve.
Accessories you need
A truly decadent treat...made super easy in the Thermomix.
Add a handful of chopped nuts for variation..
Converted to Thermomix application from a recipe on bakeplaysmile.com
Your source for great recipes, tips and hints on how to get the most out of your Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies